1. Retreive your artwork map from the metadata inside your NFT. (The easiest way to do this is to use a block explorer like pool.pm) To make it easier for you we have a shortcut link below. Just replace "YOURASSET" with your nft name e.g "CardanoBlocks9881", "CardanoBlocks1" etc.
2. Copy and paste the following link while replacing YOURASSET with your NFT name to retreive your artwork map metadata from the blockchain. https://pool.pm/936d207046c7aeeaf6d1cf0d40b9ad864101c3dd77ab90d78c6ca040.YOURASSET
3. Once you've got your NFT data up, copy the artwork map. Don't worry if it looks funky on page, just make sure you copy the whole line of numbers including numbers that may have overflowed off the page.
4. Paste your artwork map numbers into the artwork generator box below.
5. Choose to save in either SVG or PNG format.